- Previous Slide
- Next Slide
SLSWA is seeking multicultural community members to join their team of Community Program Instructors.
With support from the Office of Multicultural Interests (OMI) SLSWA’s Multicultural Training Program aims to upskill multicultural community leaders to deliver inclusive BeachSAFE community programs to their peers and engage them in the surf life saving club system to experience a range of leadership, volunteer, social and sporting opportunities.
This program will provide a number of opportunities for multicultural community leaders including:
- Opportunity for employment at SLSWA
- Opportunity to engage community groups in social, cultural and civic activities through surf life saving clubs and community programs
- Increased sporting opportunities for their community group
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of culturally appropriate water safety education initiatives
- Opportunity to contribute to reducing the number of drowning deaths and injury in WA
For more information on how you can become a Multicultural Community Program Instructor, please contact Chrissie Skehan, Inclusion Officer at Surf Life Saving WA on (08) 9207 6666 or firstname.lastname@example.org